Wow – 1948 Check out the significance
As Jesus sat upon the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to Him to ask Him “what will be the sign of Thy coming?
In His reply, Jesus listed three major signs recognizable to the Jews.
1. The appearance of the “Abomination of Desolation” spoken of in Daniel 9:27 (This is connected to the revelation of antichrist).
2. The sign of the Son of Man appearing in a cloud (Acts 1:9, Matthew 24:30)
3. The sign of the “FIG TREE” – symbolizing the regathering of the Jews into their own land. The fig tree is the most frequently used symbol for Israel.
1948 was the year Israel was born AND America was visited. Our nations seem to always be linked. 1948 was the start of a great outpouring on North America as Billy Graham, Oral Roberts and William Branham and Jack Coe and many others began stepping into a new era of spiritual breakthrough.
As the “fig tree” began to put forth its leaves on May 14, 1948, other developments started that all related to the Last Days.
According to Bible prophecy, in the last days, there will come into existence a new global government involving 10 kings or economic zones of governance. The Prophet Daniel predicted that the antichrist will emerge out of “the prince of the people that would come” and destroy the city and sanctuary (the people were Romans from modern European Union.) When was that formed?
In 1948 six nations in Western Europe signed the “Benelux Customs Union,” beginning the process of EUROPIAN UNION. (EU is part or in whole connected to the beast system)
The Bible also predicted the development of an apostate form of Christianity that will have world-wide authority. Revelation 13:11 describes this RELIGIOUS SYSTEM as “having two horns like a lamb” — symbols of Christianity.
The forerunner to this system “The World Council of Churches” was born in Amsterdam in 1948.
The Bible also predicts the rise of a centralized global economic authority that will become one of the antichrist’s principle methods of ECONOMIC SYSTEM.
In 1948 the “World Trade Organization” — a trade organization empowered to regulate the global economy — saw its genesis in the the UN.
The Bible predicted that global economy will fall under the control of a single individual who will be able to regulate commerce down to the individual level — “That no man might buy or sell” (Revelation 13:17). Such individual control was impossible before the advent of COMPUTER SYSTEM.
Although computers had been invented during World War II, they were huge, bulky monsters that used notoriously unreliable and hugely inefficient vacuum tubes. The first computers were slower than a pocket calculator, filled huge environmentally sealed rooms and required enough electricity to power a small city.
That all changed in 1948 when Bell Labs patented the “transistor chip,” signaling the official birth of the Computer Age.
That final age would be marked by ‘rumors of war’ – (Matthew 24:7).
• The ultimate ‘rumor of war’ was the COLD WAR. It began with the Berlin Airlift of 1948 and Putin wants to start it again now!
• The Japanese Eugenics Act — the FIRST LEGAL ABORTION on demand legislation ever passed in modern society — was passed in 1948.
• American Margaret Sanger was so impressed with the idea that she founded the premier abortion rights advocacy group – PLANNED PARENTHOOD — in 1948.
• The birth of NATO, and the Kinsey Report that kicked off the “SEXUAL REVOLUTION” — in 1948
• In 1948, Mao Tse Tung’s COMMUNIST TRIUMPH chased Chiang Kai Shek’s nationalists off the mainland to the Island of Formosa and renamed itself Taiwan, and declared itself the legitimate government of China.
ALL CONNECTED TO THE YEAR OF THE FIG TREE AND 1948!
The pattern is unmistakable. Events foretold to take place in a single generation, somewhere in time — events that can only happen once — are coming together — all at once and in THIS generation.
1948 to 2018 = a 70 year GENERATION from Israel’s fig tree birth to our day is coming to maturity. Can you doubt something is cooking?
Bible prophecy proves God is still on His Throne and is intimately concerned with the affairs of men.
“And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.” (Luke 21:28)