Witchcraft’s new face…It is the power behind the explosion of sexual exploitation
we fight in the sex slave trade but few understand – it thrives because of corrupt politicians, businessmen and police.
This spirit works to cut off the voice of the Prophets and LOVES Politics, both Religious and Secular. Its presence is almost suffocating to the discerning in Washington DC.
Herod’s wife, Herodias, used her daughter’s erotic dance to manipulate Herod so she could cut off the voice of the Prophet, John the Baptist. John came in the spirit and power of Elijah.
His anointing is among us again today and so is his nemesis.
This witchcraft, at work so powerfully in the sexual marketplace, has made it a “world power” principality. It is the force Elijah himself confronted in the original Jezebel, who was politically linked to Ahab and the religion of Baal, that was finally thwarted by a move of God – and a remnant force of one.
Jezebel is a powerful spiritual force. Like Medusa of old, whose Hydra-headed gaze turned viewers to stone. This spirit is at work NOW, stronger than ever.
SEX IS THE #1 SEARCH ON THE INTERNET
68 million porn search engine requests daily
2006 Worldwide Porn Revenues = $97.06 billion
* There are over 420 million Pornographic Internet pages.
12 to 17 year-olds are the largest consumers of Internet pornography.
* 42.7% of Internet users view pornography.
* The pornography industry is larger than the revenues of the top technology companies combined: Microsoft, Google, Amazon, eBay, Yahoo!, Apple, Netflix and EarthLink.
* 70% of women keep their cyber activities secret.
Women, more than men, are likely to act out their behaviors in real life, such as having multiple partners, casual sex, or affairs.
* 7 of 10 lay leaders in the church admitted to visiting adult Web sites at least once a week. 4 out of 10 pastors said they did the same.
* 50% of all Christian men and 20% of all Christian women are addicted to pornography. 60% of the women who answered the survey admitted to having significant struggles with lust. 40% admitted to being involved in sexual sin in the past year; and 20% of the church-going female participants struggle with looking at pornography on an ongoing basis.
Medusa drawing by: MadeleineInk
Data from Pornscar.com
Do you folks see the political secular sexularization of Culture like I do? Herodias/Jezebel-John/Elijah?