Lance Wallnau Ministries looking for tech savvy and creative individuals! We offer school credit and compensation. We will only take the two most qualified and outgoing applicants who fit in with our culture. This internship will provide you with a ton of real world experience and make you highly competitive in the realm of Digital Marketing, Content Creation and eCommerce.
This isn’t a typical internship:
- Take over content creation for all of our company social media accounts, including organizing cross-platform content strategies
- Assist with capturing and analyzing social media metrics
- Monitor social channels for trending news, ideas and memes, then capitalize on those trends through our social media accounts
- Develop new social media campaigns from the ground up
- Ability to multi-task and take initiative
- Hardworking and dedicated outlook
- Ability to take direction and absorb information quickly
- Enrollment in a Bachelor’s degree program required
- Familiarity with social media strategies and platforms
- Develop content calendars on a weekly and monthly basis for company brands
- Flexible work schedule
- Experience with content creation a plus, even if not professionally
- Ability to prioritize speed over romanticism to produce quality video and written content multiple times a week and can operate with the utmost professionalism at an extremely fast pace.
It’s no small task. It’s not a typical role. It takes speed, professionalism, dedication, humbleness, openness, and flexibility. But the upside for you? Hone in on your craft and become an expert ten times faster than you ever would before.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- In-depth working knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest and others
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop
Personal Attributes and Values
- Passion, enthusiasm, focus and creativity around Lance Wallnau Ministries Vision, Mission and Values of community, leadership, transparency and diversity.
- Impeccable integrity and honesty
- A sense of humor deftly combined with a can-do attitude
- Strong work ethic with an orientation towards constant innovation and process improvement
- Innovative self-starter and problem solver with a bias towards action
- Ability to work both independently and in a collaborative setting with people of diverse backgrounds/circumstances
- Passionate about Lance Wallnau Ministries. To be successful you have to believe in what we are doing
- This is a virtual office environment. While you may live and work anywhere in the US, our home base is in the Dallas, Texas area, and some travel may be required at times.
- Occasional nights and weekends as needed by event schedule, deadlines, and projects.
If you believe you are the ideal candidate please apply by sending your resume and cover letter to email@example.com